The Task Calendar (weekly view) is useful to get a weekly
perspective of all tasks that start and/or end on the selected week, for
all projects. The tasks are divided on a per-day basis.
This window has
4 parts: the title bar,
search bar, the week navigation bar and the list of tasks
divided on a per-day basis.
- The title bar tells you where
you are in AceProject.
- The Export link opens a window that
allows you to export the list of tasks that is displayed on
your screen. Exportation is
available in two formats: CSV and Microsoft Excel. The
following criteria can be set: Column Delimiter, Decimal
Symbol and Date Format.
- At the end of the title bar you will find the link to
- The total number of tasks in the selected week is
displayed on the "Weekly View" tab.
- The search bar lets you
filter which tasks to display. You may
select one or more search criteria. Simply select one
or more criteria from the drop-down lists
and click Apply Filter.
- By default, all tasks are displayed in
the calendar for the current week.
- The week navigation bar lets you move, back and
forth, one or four week(s) at a time. This allows you to see
the task list for a specific week.
- The task list contains all tasks for the selected
week, in accordance with the filters you may have applied.
- Coloured squares
are used in
the calendar. Here is the meaning of each:
- : A
task is scheduled to begin on this day.
- : A
task is scheduled to be
ending on this day.
A task is scheduled to begin and to be ending on this day.
- Click the project number to open the project
- Click the project name to open the project incomplete
- Click the task summary to open the task.
- If there is a file icon next to the task summary (),
this means there are file(s) attached to the task. Click
on the file number to open the task's file attachment
- If there is a dependency icon next to the task
this means that the task is linked to one or multiple
What are the coloured squares used for?
The legend is the following:
Task starting on this day
Task ending on this day
Task starting and ending on this day
How can I change the week?
You can display another week by using the week navigation
bar located below the search bar.
How can I see only the tasks I'm assigned to?
Simply choose yourself in the
"All Assigned" drop-down list and click
By default, all tasks for all projects
are displayed in the calendar for the current week.
You may select one or more search