The Delete User Items tab is used to remove items associated with
users. Data that can be deleted is the following: The inbox and sent
items in the message center, the timesheets, the topics and replies in
the discussion forums.
parts: the title bar,
the navigation tabs and the deletion form.
- The title bar tells
you where you are in AceProject. At the end of the title
bar you will find a link to contextual help.
- The Navigation Tabs help you
toggle between forms : Export data, import data, delete project
and delete user items.
- The "Export Data" tab
lets you export projects, tasks, work items and users using Excel
- The "Import Data" tab lets you import tasks or users from a
- The "Delete Project"
tab displays the options available to remove parts of a
project or to delete the whole project.
- The "Delete User Items" tab allows you to remove a user's
items such as timesheets or messages.
- In Step 1 of 2, simply choose the user you wish to
remove items from, then click "Go to Step 2".
- The Step 2 of 2 tab shows all removable items
associated with the chosen user.
- Check "Message Center" to delete all messages sent by this
user, as well as all messages received by him or her.
- Check "Timesheets" to delete all weeks and work items created
by this user. This will affect your project and tasks statistics,
since AceProject will recompute them without the deleted items.
- Check "Discussion Forum" to delete all replies the user has
posted to all topics, as well as all topics he or she has
- All items will be permanently deleted.
- Click the "Execute" button to go ahead and delete the items.
- Click the "Back" button to return to Step 1 without deleting