The Assignment tab is used to assign users and reviewers to a task.
Several users may be assigned or reviewers on the same task.
This window has 2 parts: a title
bar and the navigation tabs.
title bar tells you where you are in AceProject. At the end of
the title bar you will find links to the contextual help, to add a new
task, to open or close a time counter, to move/copy a task, and to show a printer-friendly version of the page.
- The Task tab shows all available data for this task.
- The Assignment tab shows which users are assigned
or reviewers on the task.
- Simply check the boxes next to the users who will be
assigned and/or reviewers on the task.
- You can select as many assigned users or reviewers as you
- You can un-assign the users simply by un-checking their
- Whenever there is a change in the users assigned to a task
(new and removed users), the task's Last Update field will be
- Check the "Do not send email notification" box to avoid
sending an email if the update does not warrant it.
- Click the "Update" button to save your changes.
- Click the "Update + Attach" button to save your changes and
go to the "File Attachment(s)" tab.
- Click on the "Back" button to return to the "Tasks" page
without saving anything.
- The File Attachments tab displays all files attached to this
- The Dependencies tab displays all relationships between this
task and other project tasks.
- The History Trail tab
displays all changes to your task since its creation.
do I remove/un-assign
a user from a task?
You can un-assign the users simply by un-checking their
boxes and clicking the "Update" button.