|The Multiple Project Assignments tab is used to assign several projects to one user in the same window. This is a great time saver since you don't need to open each project individually to assign the user.
This tab has 4 parts: the title bar, the navigation tabs, the Access Rights table and the Project Assignment table.
- The title bar tells you where you are in AceProject. At the end of the title bar you will find a link to contextual help.
- The Navigation Tabs helps you browse through basic user information and the user's assigned projects and tasks.
- The Access Rights table lets you select precisely which rights to assign the user for the selected projects.
- You can choose to make the user a project manager, to give him or her time approval access and to let him or her open the project.
- Select the edit task level from the drop-down list. Read more about access rights here.
- The Project Assignments table displays all incomplete projects to which the user is not yet assigned. Simply check the boxes next to the project you want to assign the user to.
- The user will have the same access rights for all selected projects.
- To give different access rights depending on the project, select only one project at a time.
- Click the "Execute" button to assign the user.
Why can't I see all projects in the list?
Only incomplete projects to which the selected user is not assigned are displayed. This window does not permit un-assigning users from projects. Its only purpose is to assign users to projects.
What should I do on this page?
First check the access rights you want to give, then check the projects you want the user to be assigned to. Finally, click the
"Execute" button to complete the process.