is used to assign several
tasks to one user in the same window. This is a great time saver
since you don't need to open each task individually to assign
This tab has
parts: the title bar, the navigation tabs,
the Sept 1 and Step 2 tabs.
The title bar tells
you where you are in AceProject. At the end of the title
bar you will find a link to contextual help.
- The Navigation Tabs helps you browse through basic user
information and the user's assigned projects and tasks.
Step 1 of 2
lets you select the which project's tasks to open.
- The drop-down list displays all incomplete projects to which
the user is assigned.
- Click "Go to Step 2".
- The Step 2 of 2 tab displays all incomplete tasks for
the selected project.
- Simply check or uncheck the Assigned or Reviewer boxes next
to the task you want to assign/un-assign the user to.
- The task list displays checked boxes where the user is
assigned or reviewer.
- Click the "Update" button to assign the user or "Back" to
return to step 1 and change projects.
- Users will not receive
email notifications if you assign them through this window.
Why don't I see all
tasks in the list?
Only incomplete tasks
from the selected project are displayed.
should I do on this page?
First choose a
project, then go to Step 2. In Step 2, use the checkboxes to
assign/unassign a user, then click the "Update" button to complete
the process. You can always come back to this window and
remove/add assignments if you make a mistake. Users will not
receive email notifications if you assign them through this