Export Data window lets you export projects, tasks, work items
users using Microsoft Excel format or CSV format.
parts: the title bar,
the navigation tabs and the exportation form.
- The title bar tells
you where you are in AceProject. At the end of the title
bar you will find a link to contextual help.
- The Navigation Tabs help you
toggle between forms : Export data, import data, delete project
and delete user items.
- The "Export Data" tab
lets you export projects, tasks, work items (timesheets) and users using Microsoft Excel
or CSV format.
- The "Import Data" tab lets you import tasks or users from a
- The "Delete Project"
tab displays the options available to remove parts of a
project or to delete the whole project.
- The "Delete User Items" tab allows you to remove a user's
items such as timesheets or messages.
Exportation Form is used to
choose which items to export.
- Choose what you want to export:
- Choosing Projects will export all data related to selected
- Choosing Tasks will export all tasks, both completed and
- Choosing Work Items will export all time sheet content
for the project(s).
- Choosing Users will export all users, regardless of which
projects they are assigned to.
- Choose to export data from whether one project or all projects at the same time.
- Choose your preferred settings: File Export Format, Column
Delimiter, Decimal Symbol and Date Format.
- Click the "Save" button to save the file in .xls or .csv format,
to open it later. A "File Download" window will pop up.
Click "Open" to display the exported data on your screen.
How can I export my tasks?
To export your tasks with the exportation form, select "tasks" on
step 1 , then select which project(s) these tasks will be exported
from (you can export all tasks from all projects or select a specific
project) and finally, choose your preferred settings and click the
"Save" or the "Open" button to execute exportation.