The Login Page is where
you open a session in AceProject. For a security purpose, each user must
provide the company login name, his/her username and password.
This window has 3 parts: The
"Help" and "Français" links, the
connection fields and the "Secure/Non-Secure" connection button.
"Help" link gets
you to the AceProject Support System. This section includes FAQ, a "Getting
Started" guide, etc.
- The "Français" link allows you to switch from
English to French.
connection fields must
be filled by the user to login.
- The Company Login Name field is the company's account name. (Ex.
Company Name = EBM Corporation / Company Login Name = ebmcorp). The
- The Username is the name of a user that has been created in
the company's account. (Ex. User = John Smith / Username = jsmith). The
- The Password is linked with the username.
- You can check the "Remember Password" box if you do not want to
enter your password everytime you login.
- The "Secure / Non-Secure Connection" button lets you choose
whether you want your information to be protected with SSL 128-bit
encryption or not.
How can I get logged in automatically, without going through the
If you want to skip the connection page and get logged in automatically,
you have to pass three parameters to the login page: "Company", "Login"
and "Password". The "Company" parameter correspond to the "Company Login
Name" field and the "Login" parameter correspond to the "Username" field.
How can I open a task directly upon login?
You have to pass the "TASK_ID" parameter to the login page. The
system will request that you login, and then, you will be redirected to
the task directly. For example,