Report by Description
is used to perform a search
based on text content. The search is made within 3
Summary, Details and
By default, all incomplete tasks are displayed for all projects.
window has 3 parts: the title bar, the search bar and the report
- The title
bar tells you where you are in AceProject.
- At the end of the title bar you will find the link to
- The "Printer Version" link will open a printer-friendly window
containing all tasks in the report as filtered by your search
- The Export link opens a window that allows you to export the task
report by description that is displayed on your screen. Exportation is
available in two formats: CSV and Microsoft Excel. The following
criteria can be set: Column Delimiter, Decimal Symbol and Date Format.
- The title bar
will also display
the total number of tasks that
correspond to your search.
- The search bar is used to filter
the information you want in the report.
- Simply type in the text
you are looking for, then
choose one of more search criteria and
three description fields.
Tasks that correspond to your search criteria will be displayed in red
- The Report table
displays all tasks that correspond to your search:
can sort the table by clicking on any column header: click
once to sort in ascending order and twice to sort in
- Click on a project name to open it in the second tab.
- Click on the task
summary to open it.
- If there is a file icon next to the task summary (),
this means there are file(s) attached to the task. Click on
the file number to open the task's file attachment tab.
- If there is a dependency icon next to the task
this means that the task is linked to one or multiple
- By default, this report will show all
incomplete tasks for