Task Overview Report displays all task fields
"Details" and the "Comments" fields.
window has 3 parts: the title bar,
the search bar and the report table.
- The title bar
tells you where you are in AceProject.
- At the end of the title bar you will find the
link to contextual help, as well as the link to add a new task.
- The "Printer Version" link opens a window that contains only
the tasks that correspond to your search criteria. You can even
choose the number of tasks per page.
- The Export link opens a window that allows you to export the task
overview report that is displayed on your screen. Exportation is
available in two formats: CSV and Microsoft Excel. The following
criteria can be set: Column Delimiter, Decimal Symbol and Date Format.
The title bar will also display the total number of tasks that
correspond to your search.
- The search bar is used to filter the information
you want in the report.
- Simply choose the task group, status,
type, priority, creator, assigned user and/or reviewer for which
you want to
display tasks, then click on
"Generate Report". AceProject will display tasks corresponding to your search.
- The Report table displays
all items that correspond to your search.
- You can sort the table
by clicking on any column header: click once to sort in ascending
order and twice to sort in descending order.
- Click on the task
number to open it.
- If there is a file icon next to the task summary (),
this means there are file(s) attached to the task. Click on
the file number to open the task's file attachment tab.
- By default, this report will show all tasks for
How do I add a task?
To add a task, click on the "Add a task"
link at right of the title bar. Then, fill out the mandatory
fields and click on the "Save" button. You must have proper
access rights to be able to add a task.