Task Report by
is useful to perform a date-based search. Optionally, you can set a date
range for the beginning and the end of your report. It displays the
following date fields: Start, Due-Date, Created, and last Update.
window has 3 parts: the title bar,
the search bar and the report table.
- The title bar
tells you where you are in AceProject.
- At the end of the title bar you will find the
link to contextual help, as well as the link to add a new task.
- The Printer Version link opens a window that contains only
the tasks that correspond to your search criteria. You can even
choose the number of tasks per page.
- The Export link opens a window that allows you to export the task
report by date that is displayed on your screen. Exportation is
available in two formats: CSV and Microsoft Excel. The following
criteria can be set: Column Delimiter, Decimal Symbol and Date Format.
The title bar will also display your total number of tasks that
correspond to your search.
- The search bar is used to filter the information
you want in the report.
- You can set two dates for the beginning and the end of
your report. For each date:
- Choose the date field to perform the search on: Start,
Due-Date, Created, and Last Update.
- Choose the operator:
- < means "before" the date selected.
- < or = means "on or before" the date selected.
- = means "on" the selected date.
- > or = means "on or after" the selected date.
- > means "after" the date selected.
- Choose the date. You can type it directly or click on
the button to pick it from a calendar.
- Click "Apply Filter".
- The Report table
tasks that correspond to your search.
- The table displays the Task Number, Summary, Status,
Assigned date, Due-Date, Creation Date and Last Update.
- You can sort the table
by clicking on any column header: click once to sort in ascending
order and twice to sort in descending order.
- Click on the task
summary to open it.
- If there is a file icon next to the task summary (),
this means there are file(s) attached to the task. Click on
the file number to open the task's file attachment tab.
- By default, this report will show all tasks for
How do I add a task?
To add a task, click on the "Add a task"
link at right of the title bar. Then, fill out the mandatory
fields and click on the "Save" button. You must have proper
access rights to be able to add a task.