Task Report by User is useful to search for a
tasks; this report can display the tasks a user has created, is assigned
to or reviewer on, in the current project.
window has 3 parts: the title bar,
the search bar and the report table.
- The title bar
tells you where you are in AceProject.
- At the end of the title bar you will find the
link to contextual help, as well as the link to add a new task.
- The "Printer Version" link opens a window that contains only
the tasks that correpsond to your search criteria. You can even
choose the number of tasks per page.
- The Export link opens a window that allows you to export the task
report by user that is displayed on your screen. Exportation is
available in two formats: CSV and Microsoft Excel. The following
criteria can be set: Column Delimiter, Decimal Symbol and Date Format.
The title bar will also display your total number of tasks that
correspond to your search.
- The search bar is used to filter the information
you want in the report.
- Simply choose for
criteria you want to
display tasks, then click on
"Apply Filter". AceProject will search in the
Project Types, Projects, User Groups, Clients Status,
Creator, Assigned User and Reviewer fields,
display tasks corresponding to your search.
- The Report table displays
all items that correspond to your search.
- The table displays the Task Number, Summary, Status,
Creator, Assigned User and Reviewer.
- You can sort the table
by clicking on any column header: click once to sort in ascending
order and twice to sort in descending order.
- Click on the task
summary to open it.
- If there is a file icon next to the task summary (),
this means there are file(s) attached to the task. Click on
the file number to open the task's file attachment tab.
- By default, this report will show all tasks for
How do I add a task?
To add a task, click on the "Add a task"]
link at right of the title bar. Then, fill out the mandatory
fields and click on the "Save" button. You must have proper
access rights to be able to add a task.