Messages window displays all the messages you sent.
has 4 parts: the title bar, the navigation
tabs, the search bar and the message list.
- The title bar tells
you where you are in AceProject.
On top right, you
will find a link to send a new message as well as to the
contextual help. The title bar will also
display the total number of sent messages.
- The Navigation Tabs
help you toggle between your inbox, your sent messages and
composing a new message.
The search bar lets you select which messages to display, much
like a filter. Simply choose the recipient and the importance
level, then click Apply Filter. You may
select one or more search criteria.
Message List displays all sent messages with a summary of
information about them.
- You can
sort the table by clicking on any column header: click once to
sort in ascending order and twice to sort in descending order. Click
on the recipient's name to open the message.
- When you send a message to a project team, this will create an
individual message for each user assigned to this project.
example, if Project A has 5 members, you will see 5 identical
messages in your "Sent Messages" window: one for each recipient.
This will allow you to see when each recipient opens and deletes
- An unopened message is identified with grey highlighting and
a closed envelope:
- An opened message is identified with an opened envelope:
- An important message is identified with an exclamation mark:
- The Date Sent column displays the time at which the
message arrived in the inbox, not the time at which the
message was opened.
- The Date Opened column displays the time at which the
message was opened, not the time at which the message arrived
in the inbox.
- A message deleted by its recipient is identified with a
- To remove messages, check the box next to the messages you want
to delete, then click the "Delete selected message(s)" button. There
is no confirmation or undo when you press the