page is useful to select
a report to produce.
parts: the title bar
and the report
- The title bar
tells you where you are in AceProject.
- At the end of the title bar you will find the
link to contextual help, as well as the link to add a new task.
- The Report
available task reports for the project.
- The Task Description Report is used to
search for specific text in the 4 description fields:
Summary, Status, Details, Assigned User's Comments and
- The Task Report by User report is useful
to search for a specific user's tasks. This search can be
performed on the Creator, Assigned User and Reviewer fields.
- The Task Report by Date report is useful to
perform a date-based research. It displays the following date
fields: Start, Due-Date, Created, and last Update.
- The All Tasks Report displays all task
fields except for the Comment fields: Details, Assigned
User's Comments and Reviewer's Comments.
- The Unassigned Task Report displays all tasks
that have no assigned user and/or reviewer. All task fields
are displayed in this report.
How do I add a task?
To add a task, click on the [Add a task]
link at right of the title bar. Then, fill out the mandatory
fields and click on the "Save" button. You must have proper
access rights to be able to add a task.