window is used to
display your IN/OUT items.
An IN/OUT item is used to log your time automatically for a task.
When you close
the IN/OUT module, the hours elapsed are added to your time sheet for
parts: the title bar,
the "My Weekly Time Sheets" tab, the "My Time Report" tab and the "My
title bar tells you where you are in AceProject. At the end
of the title bar you will find the link to contextual help.
- The My Weekly Time Sheets
tab shows all your time
- The My Time Report tab is
a form to produce a report in your time sheets.
displays the information
about your time counter.
- Since everything is automated, you can only choose your
time type, your
current week and enter a comment.
- "Start Time" is the date and time when you opened the
- "Estimated Hours" is the figure from the task itself. It
corresponds to how it should take to complete the task.
- "Elapsed Hours" corresponds to the amount of time since
this time counter was activated.
- "Remaining Hours" corresponds to Estimated Hours - Elapsed
Hours. If there is a negative number, it means the counter
has been active for a longer time than what was originally
- "Time Type" identifies the nature of the hours worked.
- The "Comments" field contains any additional information
- Click the "Open my IN/OUT" link to edit your counter.
What are IN/OUT items
IN/OUT items are used
by each user to log his/her time automatically.
When they close
the IN/OUT, the hours elapsed are added to their time sheet
for that task. For
administrators, this window is useful to know which task each user
is working on.